Director for Student Wellbeing and Harm Reduction Initiatives
- Coordinate implementation of UI Alcohol Harm Reduction Plan and oversee operations for the Partnership for Alcohol Safety.
- Manage projects in a variety of strategic priority areas
M.A., Leisure Studies, The University of Iowa, 1991
B.S., Recreation Education, The University of Iowa, 1987
- Associate Director for Student Wellness & Harm Reduction Initiatives, 2015-2017
- Associate Director for Education, UI Student Health & Wellness, 2009-2015
- Health Educator, UI Student Health & Wellness, 2004-2009
- Program Assistant, UI Wellness, 1998-2004
- Health Fitness Coordinator, Mercy Medical Center, Cedar Rapids, 1990-1998
What I Like Best About the University of Iowa:
I greatly appreciate that the U of I so highly values student success and understands the deep connection it has with student wellness. I also appreciate all the many opportunities for collaboration with campus partners. With this spirit of collaboration, our large university feels much more like a family.