Associate Vice President, Division of Student Life
- Direct Division-wide strategic initiatives in priority areas of undergraduate leadership development, health and safety, and multiculturalism.
- Create and direct frameworks and processes to support a culture of assessment in the Division.
- Represent the Division of Student Life on campus-wide projects such as OnIowa! and MAP-Works.
M.A., Education, The University of Iowa, 1992
B.A., Sociology, The University of Iowa, 1990
- Director, Assessment and Strategic Initiatives, Division of Student Life, The University of Iowa, 2009-2012
- Associate Director for Education, Health Iowa/Student Health Service, 2000-2009
- Health Educator, Health Iowa/Student Health Service, 1997-2000
- Assistant Director, Student Health Promotion, Indiana State University, 1992-1996
What I Like Best About the University of Iowa
I feel I’m contributing to important culture change within the Division of Student Life and across campus – all of which is focused on acting on our value of student success.