Director of Strategic Communications and External Relations
- Develop, support and oversee division communication in support of undergraduate leadership development, health and safety, and multiculturalism.
- Represent and collaborate with division communicators and key university partners
- Promote and direct Parent’s Association communication and outreach in support of student success
- Direct and supervise Student Life Marketing + Design
BFA, Interdisciplinary Studies, Minneapolis College of Art & Design, 1994
MFA, Intermedia Art, The University of Iowa, 1997
- Director, Student Life Marketing & Design, The University of Iowa, 2013-2015
- Creative Coordinator, IMU Marketing & Design, 2011-2013
- Art Director, IMU Marketing & Design, Iowa Memorial Union, 1999-2011
- Coordinator, Education Program Office, Residence Services, 1998-1999
What I Like Best About the University of Iowa:
My work day consists of talented, engaged professionals committed to supporting, enriching and celebrating student success. Participating in that energy and teamwork is a source of pride for me, both personally and professionally. As an Iowa Alum, I feel privileged to contribute to the community that is uniquely IOWA.