The Vice President for Student Life reception desk will be staffed starting on August 17, 2020.
When You Visit In-Person
- Wear a face covering and follow university COVID-19 guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available: hand sanitizer, disposable masks.
How to Access our Services
Students can email or call the VPSL office
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
All staff working on-site to provide any in-person services will follow proper social distancing and cleaning practices:
- The VPSL reception area has been reorganized in order to allow for social distancing.
- Appointments and scheduling will be modified to become mostly virtual.
- Staff working in-person will wear face coverings.
- Any students or campus members will be asked to wear face coverings.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces, including continuing to have some staff work remotely.
- Phone: 319-335-3557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that students continue to check our website for all updated information.